Ôn thi Cao học môn Tiếng Anh
FIND THE MISTAKES (100 sentences)
1. Although the dog appeared harmless, it, in fact, was quite dangerous.
C. in fact
2. Nobody whom was at the meeting will say anything to the press.
3. Thanks in Laura’s support, I was able to finish the project.
4. Not many of the person in Britain speak a single word of my language.
5. I will be sure you didn’t lock the front door. Here is the key.
A. will be
6. Keeping calmly is the secret of passing your driving test.
7. The fox was unsuccessful on reaching the grapes.
8. It is believed for that the man escaped in a stolen car.
A. It is
9. I think that you are drawn up some excellent plans. I must congratulate you.
10. The critics were strongimpressed by her performance.
11. They had to be dismantle the vehicle to get them across the gorge.
C. to get
12. I do wishes you would stop biting your nails, Brian! It really annoys me.
13. Sarah wore dark glasses so to that no one would recognize her.
14. I found it when I was looking through some old paper.
C. was looking
15. I think you should tolerant of other people’s weaknesses.
B. should tolerant
Tài liệu ôn thi cao học môn Tiếng Anh trường đại học Ngoại Thương
+ Đề cương môn tiếng Anh (dùng chung cho các ngành)
Tài liệu ôn thi tuyển sinh sau đại học môn tiếng Anh
Tài liệu ôn thi cao học môn tiếng Anh
Tài liệu hướng dẫn ôn tập môn Tiếng Anh, chương trình thi tuyển sinh đào tạo trình độ thạc sĩ
ĐỀ CƯƠNG ÔN TẬP MÔN THI: TIẾNG ANH
✅ Chương trình đại học ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
✅ GIA SƯ TIẾNG ANH ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Để lại một phản hồi